"PTG Convention is focused on teaching...."

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:59:14 -0500

Dale,

>I would disagree that reimbursing an instructor for a room or even
>travel is compensation. It is not fiscally possible for PTG to
>compensate our fine volunteer instructors for the untold hours they put
>into their presentations.

I can understand this.

>At least it is possible to reimburse some of
>them for some of their expenses though not all.

But this I can't understand! Why some but not all. Sounds like political
BS to me! I know someone who taught at an Annual and couldn't even stand
in the back of the room to watch a class because they hadn't "registered"
for that class. Actually, two someones! And of course, they hadn't even
come close to being reimbursed for what it had cost them to prepare for
the class and even to get there! To me, that's the height of political BS!
BTW, one of these two is always politically correct; the other one isn't!

Avery