"PTG Convention is focused on teaching...."

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:39:38 EDT

Greetings,

>> >I would disagree that reimbursing an instructor for a room or even
>> >travel is compensation. It is not fiscally possible for PTG to
>> >compensate our fine volunteer instructors for the untold hours they
>put into their presentations.

    I wonder why I received three copies of the convention class schedules in
the mail this year, even though I wasn't registered to even go??  That
represents an enormous expense in mailing info that is easily obtained in the
lobby of the hotel.  I suggest that the practise be dropped in the future.
(how many members does the PTG have and multiply that by the cost of postage
and printing??)
Wondering,
Ed Foote RPT