I've noticed #pianotech has been relatively inactive on chat nights..... (KD - here's proof you didn't miss the crowd much)

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:36:16 -0600

At 04:40 PM 17/07/02 +0000, Stephen A. wrote:

>**** BEGIN LOGGING AT Tue Jul 16 01:56:28 2002

My apologies for not being there and not posting the reminder notice. I've
had computer problems that have kept me off the net for a few days. Back to
normal now and I'll try to be there tonight (Thursday).

Hope to see some people there!

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
Pianotech IRC chats Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday Mornings
http://www.bigfoot.com/~kmvander/ircpiano.html