"PTG Convention is focused on teaching...."

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:53:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/2002 2:54:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
draine@attbi.com writes:

> Subj:Re: "PTG Convention is focused on teaching...."
> Date:7/18/2002 2:54:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:draine@attbi.com">draine@attbi.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> CC:<A HREF="mailto:draine@attbi.com">draine@attbi.com</A>
> Sent from the Internet
> .

               Well Patrick

          I understand all this  but how about some new ideas to keep the
cost down on hotel rooms and facilitys, like going to a university setting
such as our own Sac state ,which is more than set up to handle such an event.
The cost would be incredibly cheaper as the pianos would already be there and
hotels within walking distance or shuttle for under 50 bucks a night. This
would allow for more instructors to be attracted to teach as they'd be
compensated thru higher registration offset by lower hotel and food cost.
  How bout some creative solutions other than the same old whining bout why
something can't be done?