"PTG Convention is focused on teaching...."

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:23:50 -0700

I'm all for seeing instructors adequately compensated.  I think they =
should at least have their hotel rooms paid for plus an honorarium.  I =
don't see why the convention fees can't be raised somewhat to cover =
that.  They are very reasonable at present.  When you consider a couple =
hundred dollars for 4-5 days worth of classes plus access to the trade =
booths, that seems cheap to me.  I don't generally go out of my way to =
advocate price increases, but in this case I think it would be money =
well spent. =20

David Love