Two AC items

BobRussellpiano@AOL.COM BobRussellpiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:40:08 EDT

Hi Mike and Clyde,
I'm experiencing the same conditions. Flat pianos when they run AC constantly.
With the extremely dry conditions that we have been having, I've noticed the
DC humidifiers working quite a bit more than one would expect for this time
of year. I saw the same thing last year at this time when we had a small
drought. I think when the climate gets this hot and dry and the piano owner
practically seals their home and runs the AC all the time, it runs the
humidity levels indoors close to moderate winter levels.
This is why it is so important to recommend the complete system and not just
the dehumidification component.

Bob Russell, RPT