Was Hunt for Piano Gold Paint

Gordon Holley gholley@hi-techhousing.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:59:57 -0500

Thank you to all who made suggestions to this request.  Have ordered
paint for Walter Wurdack Inc., $7.00 per can, yes a little more than
the catelog price from Schaff, but at least Wurdack had the paint and
it's on the way UPS.  My thanks again, and when I'm done with this
project I'll put some pic's on the list for observations.  First
rebuild, etc., etc., Gordon Holley