PTG convention is focused on teaching

Keith McElwrath mckeith58@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 14:40:54 -0700 (PDT)

Wim,
 I was very glad to hear your opinion on this subject.
Even though I have been tuning for a while, and doing
minor repairs, I still feel like the beginning
student.
Yes I took Randy Potters course, but until I get the
chance to watch others, or hear more about it, I still
don't have a good concept of more difficult things.  I
hope the PTG can cater more to some new technicians to
enable us to move from point A to B. (then to C and D)

Keith McElwrath