Shaft from Schaff on Piano Gold Paint

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:25:21 -0700

I have to say that my dealings with Shannon Rebele, now in charge of the
parts department at Steinway, have been without complaint.  I usually order
by email and she is always prompt to respond to inquiries.  Calls that I
make are often answered, if not, she calls back promptly.

David Love

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles E Faulk" <cfaulk2@juno.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: July 19, 2002 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: Shaft from Schaff on Piano Gold Paint

I'm with you on that point, Avery. And how do you like that flat,
indifferent voice that answers the phone with, "Steinway"; you state your
business and, without another word, she hastily whisks you off to the
answering machine. Lot's of love in the air up there, wouldn't you say?

Sorry, I've diverted from the subject matter. End of commentary.

Charles

> That's one of the reasons I try my best to avoid ordering anything
> from New York Steinway. Whether they believe it or not, some of us
> "might" have a question to ask before we order! They've lost a good
> bit of money from me because of that. I'll go with Renner or
> whoever, thank you very much! At least they're not so self-important
> that they can't talk to you! Sorry, just a little bit bitter and
> also
> frustrated.
>
> Avery

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!