"PTG Convention is focused on teaching...."

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 00:15:50 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/2002 10:57:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
baldwin@mta-01.sk.sympatico.ca writes:

> 2002 10:57:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:baldwin@mta-01.sk.sympatico.ca">baldwin@mta-01.sk.sympatico.ca</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>         Roger

 I think this is a great thing you've got going. I'd like to see our state
conventions try this. I would guess the overall costs would be lower. It
would be different and that could be good.