Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:59:40 -0400

..it's getting a little warm in here folks..Conrad better get home soon.

Seriously, would this discussion be better placed on PTG-L?

maybe..maybe not..it's just a suggestion.

As the self-inflicted 'Rook', I haven't had this much fun reading posts
related to the subject line since............oh never mind!

I am reading with interest because I have a class idea that has yet to be
developed that is aimed at the beginners. Even though it is aimed at the
people just starting out in this biz, I wouldn't want to restrict it to
'just' the beginners..that would be unfair to the more experienced
technicians, RPT or not, that may get one or 2 things out of that class.

..interesting discussion..I hope it doesn't fade and lose its punch over the
weekend.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com