Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

Laura Olsen laura257@chicagonet.net
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 08:23:44 -0500

Laura Olsen, RPT
X-IC

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Phil Bondi
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2002 7:00 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

..it's getting a little warm in here folks..Conrad better get home soon.

Seriously, would this discussion be better placed on PTG-L?

maybe..maybe not..it's just a suggestion.

As the self-inflicted 'Rook', I haven't had this much fun reading posts
related to the subject line since............oh never mind!

I am reading with interest because I have a class idea that has yet to be
developed that is aimed at the beginners. Even though it is aimed at the
people just starting out in this biz, I wouldn't want to restrict it to
'just' the beginners..that would be unfair to the more experienced
technicians, RPT or not, that may get one or 2 things out of that class.

..interesting discussion..I hope it doesn't fade and lose its punch over the
weekend.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com