PTG conventions

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 14:44:16 -0400

On Saturday, July 20, 2002, at 06:42 AM, Clair Dunn wrote:
> Supporting
> your regional by attending is a good way to support the PTG on a
> local level. The more people who come, the more the chapters are
> encouraged to do the massive work involved. The work is the same
> whether 100 people or 200 come to the regional.

Since Clair's too modest to mention it, I thought I would -- she not
only has enjoyed attending a few regionals, she was (I believe, correct
me if I'm wrong) registrar (and webmaster too?) for the 2002 NEECSO
regional, hosted by the Vermont Chapter, in Burlington, Vermont. She,
and her fellow chapter members, put a great deal of time and effort into
it, and it was a very successful endeavor.

Patrick Draine