Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:51:21 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kevin E. Ramsey=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 6:00 PM
  Subject: Re: Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

  Kevin E. Ramsey

    ....................=20

        Now, if we could just get the true producers into power in our =
corporations, and get the manipulative thieves out, we'd be doing pretty =
good. (Stock Market is down 390 today, and the next episode in this =
cliff-hanger won't come out till Monday, stay tuned........)

    Now Kevin, surely you know the real non-producers are in congress =
not the corporations.  I don't think there should be such a thing as a =
corporation.  If congress quit making laws favoring them, they would =
cease to exist.  If it weren't for the government those few bad actors =
in corporations would have been weeded out long ago.  And it's obvious =
to anyone with half a brain that the democrats are talking down the =
stock market so that they will have a better chance to take over and =
really destroy what economy we have left. Those crooks you speak of were =
empowered by previous administrations.  Too bad Joe six pack falls for =
their (liberals) lies.  Sad, isn't it?

    Keep the faith!!

    =20