Overnight Bridge Repair

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 21:38:38 -0400

At 5:09 PM -0600 7/21/02, Joe And Penny Goss wrote:
>Hi Carl,
>Thanks for reminding me why the piano needs to be at pitch.
>If you apply CA to a flat piano, when you bring the string back up to pitch,
>there can be little specks of CA that will move with the string causing loss
>of tone and other gremlins
>to pop up.

They would be visible (as well as audible). Would they also easily
wipe off? The set-up of CA's adhesion is based on pressure, and at
this point, they'd be hanging out like grackles on the phone lines,
right?

>Please don't ask me.

You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. <g>

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Can you check out this middle C?. It "whangs' - (or twangs?)
     Thanks so much, Ginger"
     ...........Service Request