no comp. was Re: Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

Tony Caught caute@optusnet.com.au
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:53:32 +0930

Come on Del you forgot to ask if its sandable and is it affected by the =
moon at king tide in the swamps of Saudi Arabia?

Tony Caught
Darwin
Australia
caute@optusnet.com.au

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Delwin D Fandrich=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 2:37 PM
  Subject: Re: no comp. was Re: Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Ron Nossaman" <RNossaman@cox.net>
  To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
  Sent: July 24, 2002 9:32 PM

  > >Oh, yes! You've earned your loony status fair and square. There are =
the
  > >maintenance requirements, of course....
  > >
  > >Del
  >
  > The glue is drying on the next installment even as I type.
  >
  > Ron N

  You will, of course, be explaining what kind of adhesive you used. Was =
it
  water based or solvent based? Was it able to penetrate the =
inter-penetrating
  layers of both substrates? What are its gap-filling capabilities? =
Wouldn't
  CA have worked better? If not, why not?

  Well, you know the drill....

  Del