no comp. was Re: Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:34:21 -0500

>Come on Del you forgot to ask if its sandable and is it affected by the
>moon at king tide in the swamps of Saudi Arabia?
>
>Tony Caught

>You will, of course, be explaining what kind of adhesive you used. Was it
>water based or solvent based? Was it able to penetrate the inter-penetrating
>layers of both substrates? What are its gap-filling capabilities? Wouldn't
>CA have worked better? If not, why not?
>
>Well, you know the drill....
>
>Del

It's all of those things. It's water/solvent based (I always liked double
bass), ultra-intra-penetrating molecular thickness or gap filling bonding,
sandable, tide resistant (King, Ebb, Rip, or Lemon Scent), CA embarrassing
magic glue. Produced in a secret location in Ohio, in an ancient vat
situated among huge and picturesque industrial buildings that serve to
shelter it from direct sunlight except for a few hours in February and
October, the brew is tended and nurtured by a dedicated Order bred for the
task. I buy only the highest grade of this remarkable distillation, ladled
(600 year old, copper) from the North side of the vat at a rate and volume
no greater than the natural production of the mysterious chemical
properties within the vat can replenish without depleting the brew and
dissipating the inherent magic properties.

With glue such as this, one would think it should hardly matter what other
materials and construction techniques are employed, but these other details
are of critical necessity in diverting attention and keeping the demand for
this miraculous glue within the production rate of the supplier. There just
isn't enough for everyone. With that in mind, I trust this information will
be kept confidential while I arrange sufficient obfuscational construction
oddities to protect my source and supply of the real magic that makes
everything work.

Yours in perpetuity,        Obscurus Protectum,

Ron N