Hammers with no inner felt.

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:45:50 -0500

Hi Phil,
              Abel lites have no under felt,  nor do some types of
Renner's, it some times depends on what a Manufacturer or Vender
specifies.  In Europe, many pianos are made with no underfelt with hammers
from these suppliers.
Add Issac and Ronsen to you list for a guessing game.  <G>

Not a straight answer as usual
Rog