Is there any interest? was Re: no comp.

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:25:07 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Terry Farrell wrote:
> BTW, I love the conventions. They are an educational bonanza. I am
> eternally grateful to all that give their time in organizing and helping
> implement the convention, and teach. What a wonderful, first-class
> affair. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I'll second that thought.

I'm benefitting from the generosity of people more knowledgable than me.
At some point, if I can, I'll give back. Since other people gave to me for
free, I wouldn't ask future people to pay me. I think it's a pretty fair
system.

Charles Neuman