Leno

Pianotech pianotech@ttlv.net
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 20:20:21 -0700

I tuned a model IV Petrof at the MGM Grand Hotel for the Jay Leno Show
tonight and again will be doing it tomarrow. Please don't judge it to
harshly as the piano was tuned on stage where it is cool and dry. They were
going to take it back down to the basement about three stories under the
stage which has Sets for the show FX with water. The humidity is real high
down there and that is where the piano is kept most of the time. I expect
the piano to go out of tune during the performance. Oh well just can't win
sometimes.

Alan Meyer
Associate
Las Vegas