NC set screw plate support

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 08:13:41 EDT

List, Ron esp.

I have used the set screw plate support system Ron detailed in the Journal
and on this list some time ago on the last several soundboards I have
installed.  I now have a S&S B (the first S&S I have done this on) and the
original plate dowels were little more than 1/8" - 3/16" above the
soundboard.  I am anticipating a similar plate height over the new
soundboard.  In the past I simply recessed the soundboard sufficiently to
accommodate the lock nut.

I was wondering if anybody has a more elegant solution.

Andrew Remillard
ANRPiano.com