9' Kimball Welte

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:51:14 -0700 (PDT)

I am new to this forum, so please forgive me if
mentioning something I wish to get rid of is a
"no-no". But its weird, and I don't know where else to
mention it where it might generate interest. Its a
1928 Kimball full 9' concert grand used-to-be-a-Welte
reproducing piano. Not much left of the Welte system,
but would make an impressive Pianodisc, or Welte for
the ambitious enthusiast/retrofitter. Duplex scale.
good condition. Sounded fine before we unstrung it.
Belongs to church. Cheap. Email if interested.
 Gordon Stelter: lclgcnp@yahoo.com
( also some fancy Victorian Knabe uprights, also cheap )