CA gluing Grand pinblocks

Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre baldwin@mta-01.sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 17:40:11 -0600

None as yet Joe, due to the brittleness of the CA, I think it would just
pop off anyway.

I've tested the CA on some new pin block material with similar results.

If you are careful it can give great results.  Each time I drill a new
block I always seem to get one or two pins with slightly lower torque then
the rest of the block.   I'm quite comfortable using one or two drops of CA
to bring them back in line with the rest of the block.  There has been no
down side that I can see.

Regards Roger

Roger