Echo-cho-ho-ho-ho-o-o-o-o~~~~~~~~~~

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:23:05 -0500

>My solution: ear plugs, late night tunings so that outside noises are at a
>min., also the custodian who just has to vacuum at the same time I am
>working is long gone, and I propose all sorts of expensive repairs for the
>piano each time.

In this case, though I typically used the ear plugs in the old building
with (against?) this piano, I didn't in the new building. The volume level
wasn't nearly as high to my ears, but the echo was very nearly the same
volume as the piano. This was different than any of the other reflective
surface echo Hells that I've ever experienced.

Ron N