Echo-cho-ho-ho-ho-o-o-o-o~~~~~~~~~~

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:31:01 -0700

> Exactly. Maybe a Roto-Rooter franchise isn't such a bad way to go after
all.

    As I was laying on my back, under a house, cutting some copper pipe for
an ice maker last Wednesday, the view of the pink fiberglass hanging into
the light looked like the sunset from hell and I was profoundly happy to be
gritting my teeth the next day in somebody's air-conditioned living room as
I tried make their piano a working musical instrument. You have the same
stupid architects and ignorant owners but the work is in hard to get places
and can be covered in s....t.
    6 hours later and $30 in parts and I had an upright piano tilter that
works just like the one from Schaff, only it's not collapsible.  It was
worth it but I don't let people know I can do that sort of stuff anymore.
    Keith R