Echo ...Seriously, really (sorry)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:30:41 -0500

>Good luck.
>Later, and later, and   later,    and late......
>and  lay......       and     ll ..  bbbffpfpfpfzzzz,
>
>Guy

Guy,
I can't begin to express how happy I am that fixing this isn't my problem,
though I expect I'll see the baffles in the Fall that the acoustical
engineer made the $280,000 installing. Not that I wouldn't enjoy depositing
the check, but not being an out of area expert with actual credentials on
actual paper, I couldn't get either the price, or the contract in the first
place. Face it. Having met me, would you hire me to throw money at your
walls to exorcise echoes? Right, neither would they. Neither would I, for
that matter. Besides, I'd have probably had to talk to the architect at
some time during the project, and that would have been really tough on me.

I am curious to see what they settle on somewhere between cheap and
expensive, smart and dumb, and effective and useless. Though they are
trying to dumb down the walls... It gets confusing, but the potential for
continued entertainment is still high. Oh yea, I forgot ugly. This is a
golden opportunity to install truckloads of ugly, if they approach it
right. It all depends on the size of the committee.

Ron N