Another heater bar without a control...

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:27:28 EDT

In a message dated 07/29/2002 9:32:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:

> I'm aware that there is a DC muckity-muck who subscribes to this
> > list....

List,
 I agree with Clyde completely,about Bob,Gail Mair ,and the staff at Damp
Chaser.They are in my chapter,and I know them to be a class act.I also
believe from
my own results over the years,that their product has worked very well for my
clients,instead of the opposite.I ordered a system today,and I'm sure the
client will see a stability difference,as well as better performance.
Good tuning,
Hazen Bannister