How do you get rid of, <'s?

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 05:36:18 -0700

    Hi, to answer your question, just look at the bottom of my post.=20

Hi List, When something is forwarded, it gains an < each time. I =
usually, copy and paste, so I don't add one. I also usually delete them, =
before forwarding. It is slow using the backspace and arrows etc. Is =
there an easier way? Thank you. Regards. John M. Ross Windsor, Nova =
Scotia. jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca=20

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from =

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com