Piano Refinishing

Jon Page jonpage@attbi.com
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 08:55:14 -0400

At 08:33 AM 6/4/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>4. While I love Jeannie to death I must disagree with her desire to put
>refinishing articles in the Journal. While an occasional piece on a certain
>technique or new material would be welcomed by me if I want truly useful in
>depth info I will go to where that wheel already exists.................
>
>My view....
>Jim Bryant (FL)

...then you'll probably want to delete my last post on 'Refinishing
Outline' and those that follow...

And there's no need to talk much about anything because all subjects are in
some book or other, if not already in the archives.
So then this list is will be a cross reference guide... "where do I find
'such-and-such' information...links provided, end of discussion.

Should this be a restricted forum where only new topics are allowed, topics
which are not yet published?

As with any topic of non-interest...the delete key is a quick remedy.

My view...
Regards,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.