Piano Refinishing

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:45:18 EDT

In a message dated 04/06/02 8:59:48 AM, jonpage@attbi.com writes:

<< Should this be a restricted forum where only new topics are allowed,
topics
which are not yet published?

As with any topic of non-interest...the delete key is a quick remedy.

My view...
Regards, >>

Now JON...don't go getting in a yankee snit because I don't happen to agree
with you........... :-)
 My comments are directed toward the JOURNAL and not this
list.............the JOURNAL is a severely space limited...limited issue
source/resource and in 'my opinon' should be reserved for those less well
published thingees having direct technical application to the piano.
 As for the list, I will participate in some discussion on refinishing and
have no qualms about it...but then there is no practical limitation on band
width for the list as exists for the JOURNAL............
 Suggesting the "delete key" as a "quick remedy" was not called for and is
completely out of place in regards to my post...............
But then what do I know???
Jim Bryant (FL)