Piano Refinishing

Jon Page jonpage@attbi.com
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 10:21:15 -0400

At 09:45 AM 6/4/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>have no qualms about it...but then there is no practical limitation on band
>width for the list as exists for the JOURNAL............
>  Suggesting the "delete key" as a "quick remedy" was not called for and is
>completely out of place in regards to my post...............
>But then what do I know???
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Jim,
I realized my faux paux in correlating the list to the Journal once I saw
the post on the list but the idea is still the same as far as the information.
Early morning 'mea culpa's'.  Brian put it well in that the focus on piano
is better suited to a piano related publication than general refinishing
information.

For instance, tips on applying new veneer to the cheeks would be useful to
many even if they don't refinish the entire piano. For those who don't
have the ambition to attend one of Mohawk's regional seminars on
woodworking and finish touchup this would be very helpful.

However, this decision is for the editors to decide but my interest would
be for an article or series to appear for future reference.

Regards,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@attbi.com