Piano Refinishing

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 08:49:18 -0700

Hello James,
>>Concerning the "limited" space in the journal - I think the journal
could be broader in scope. I'd pay more if need be, to include more, as
long as it's about work to or on pianos. (By this time the Journal staff
is screaming
noooooooo!) <<

The Journal staff is by no means saying "Nooooo".  In fact, I'm loving
this discussion.  However, we really need writers for this, or any
topics to happen.  And that is the biggest obstacle to seeing what you
want to see printed in the Journal.  Many, many folks have promised to
write something, but don't follow through.  Of course, we want to be
sure that it is well-written and accurate, but it would be nice to have
a stack of them waiting to be used.  That, my friends, is not the case.

>From this elite group, alone, I know that many of you are quite capable
of writing a first class article...on a myriad of topics.  And I know
you have at least a little time because you read through all of these
emails almost daily.  Am I right?

It is your Journal.  We don't write the articles.  We edit them.  But we
need them first.  Consider contributing.  It can be very rewarding.
(Egad! Now I sound like a recruitment officer!)  Thanks for listening,
but instead of responding to this post, why not start writing something
for us?

Jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net