Piano Refinishing

Gerald Posey poseyviolins@charter.net
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:38:00 -0500

Good for you Jon,  I have very good refinishing skills, but I come here =
because a piano is different from a coffee table.  (And I wish I had =
seen an article on moving before trying the last one)
  Refinishing is just as much a part of our trade as accounting, record =
keeping and brass polishing. If one does not have the aptitude for a =
certain task, delegate.
  Anything dealing with pianos should be understood by someone claiming =
to be a piano technician.=20

  Just because one has a lack of desire to develop these skills, one =
should not impede others. What about the technicians who don't tune or =
tune aurally;
  we don't hear them asking the ETD tuners to take their conversation to =
some other location for their shared interests.

  Even an article about piano moving is relavent.

  Regards,

  Jon Page,   piano technician
  Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
  mailto:jonpage@attbi.com