need more info in the journal

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 07:31:43 -0400

One of the major problems is material.  Authors are often out making a living
instead of pecking at their typewriter.

I agree, the Journal is not reader friendly like it used to  be.  Glossy doesn't
impress me but newsprint lacks the durability that good quality paper can.  I
one had the Technician going back to 1947 and they were in decent condition,
very legible.

The CDs are helpful.  I wanted the entire set, from say 1950 to the present on
the CDs but they chose to do less with more money and not as well.

There is a stupendous history of articles in back issues, many of them still
technologically valid today as when written.

Yeah, you are right, it needs reworking, to our advantage.

Just my opinion mind you.

		Newton