etd tunings

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:17:09 -0500

> If, on the one hand, this fellow is such a high falootin' musically
> superior
> professional, what the heck is he doing trying to tune a piano which
> is 1/2
> step low?
	He moves a lot of pianos, and does a fair amount of the moving of
concert level instruments.  Having worked with him for some time, moving,
I consider him the best in the city.  He has moved some terrible
instruments too, and has tuned many of them.
	I think he may be a bit confident in his tunings, but who am I to say?
I know he sets high standards for himself, as does every member of his
family.   Their story is an amazing saga of getting out of Communist
countries and chance encounters which led to residence, citizenship, and
my chance to gain the aqaintence and respect of a delightful family.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.