Piano Refinishing

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 00:00:08 EDT

In a message dated 06/04/2002 8:05:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jonpage@attbi.com writes:

> Just because one has a lack of desire to develop these skills, one should
> not impede others. What about the technicians who don't tune or tune
> aurally;
> we don't hear them asking the ETD tuners to take their conversation to some
> other location for their shared interests.
>
> Even an article about piano moving is relavent.
> Regards,
>
> Jon Page,   piano technician
> Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
> <A HREF="mailto:jonpage@attbi.com">mailto:jonpage@attbi.com</A>

Hi list,
  I agree with Jon,and am very interested in a series of articles on
refinishing,and moving as well.I think anything,and I say anything, involving
a piano is a part of my buisness.Although I am interested in some
aspects,more than others, I am certainly open to all avenues dealing with a
piano.
Best,
Hazen Bannister