Piano Refinishing

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 00:13:28 EDT

In a message dated 06/04/2002 9:08:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jonpage@attbi.com writes:

>  While I love Jeannie to death I must disagree with her desire to put
> >refinishing articles in the Journal. While an occasional piece on a certain
> >technique or new material would be welcomed by me if I want truly useful in
> >depth info I will go to where that wheel already exists.................
> >
> >My view....
> >Jim Bryant (FL)

Hi list,
  I have a shop full of 20 years of old journals, plus all the cd's put out
by PTG,and tuning has been discussed over and over and over etc....,but I
still love the new articals on tuning,and probally will never tire of them.So
as far as the wheel goes,I would love a fresh article ( series on
refinishing),in the journal.There have been articles from time to time,that I
was not particularly interested in,but I read them anyway,so I say let's not
limit ourselves,dealing with the piano.
Best,
Hazen Bannister