Tuning Complaint - Help!

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:18:03 EDT

In a message dated 06/06/2002 8:49:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> So I raise the pitch to A441 and use the Thomas Moore temperament. I give it
> a second fine tuning pass.

Terry,
 I am curious as to the difference of this temperment,compared to equal
temperment.Maybe she's not familiar with this ,although it's likely this
isn't the problem.I was just thinking maybe she's kept her piano tuned in
equal all these years,and now something new thrown at her.Did you tell her
you were using a different temperment?I can't wait for Chicago,for an
education in this area.
Best,
Hazen Bannister