OT: Old ....

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 13:12:49 -0400

Friends,

Several possibilities here, and since I'm not there I don't know which is which.  If disrespect is involved here, then I suggest that we should respect everyone, and they should be expected to respect us.  But this namecalling could be just a little gentle rib poking, so we need to be sure we don't make a
mountain out of a mole hill.  There is a happy medium between taking ourselves too seriously and letting ourselves be walked on.

Regards, Clyde

P.S.  How about replacing this derogatory term with "flatus emitter"?  <G>  Doesn't have quite the same punch though, does it?  LOL