OT: Old ....

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 20:03:43 -0700

"Carl, you old Methane Emitter, you!"  =20

No, I think you missed the point; The operative adverb I believe is =
"old".  I met Carl in Reno, didn't seem too old to me.

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com
  P.S.  How about replacing this derogatory term with "flatus emitter"?  =
<G>  Doesn't have quite the same punch though, does it?  LOL

  > ... you know my kids call me an old fart all the time, come to think =
of it so does my girl friend and her kids, damn it I resemble (resent) =
those remarks.=20