etd tunings

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 07:30:19 -0500

This discussion about ETD's and who said whom to what, when, where, and
what flavor has vastly exceeded my needs. If it provides needed
entertainment, fine. But I was interested in the short opinions simply
stating it didn't seem possible. Thanks for those. I tend to trust others
much more quickly than myself.   The gentleman in question is a
gentleman, very skilled, very dedicated, a fine technician, opinionated,
as all talented people must be.   Mostly he deals with pretty good
isntruments.  I have very high regard for him, as do many other locals.
thanks
les bartlett

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 07:23:17 -0400 "Tom Servinsky" <tompiano@gate.net>
writes: