ethical behavior

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 20:56:10 -0600

Hi Bill,

Ah I see, Piano Tuning is one of the "dark arts", a witches brew that only
the sacrosanct and initiated have any hope of understanding. These
"secrets" should be jealously guarded! No need to inform the client of
anything but the price--and the only reason to do that is because you wish
to be paid. How silly of me to explain to my clients that their piano may
sound better in a Historic temperament and offer them a choice.

I've changed the thread title--as this has nada to do with the original topic.