shopping at convention, was Re: It was all my fault

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:08:25 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Can't wait for the tool shopping.

Speaking of tools, let me ask this: How many voicing tools would you have
in a typical toolkit? From what I've read, there are voicing techniques
that might involve one, two, three, or four needles in a voicing tool. My
voicing tool is one that fits in a combination handle. So it seems like it
would make sense to have at least two of these, or even more, to avoid
having to add and remove needles from just one. What do you think?

Charles