Tuning Complaint - Help!

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 16:13:26 -0400

Jon,

When I was a music teacher I tested all the cassette players, about five, in
the music department.  Not one could be counted on to have the correct speed.
To utilize a few pre-recorded accompaniments with instruments that cannot
readily be de-tuned, I bought a variable-speed recorder.  A little pricey, but
it met my need.

Regards, Clyde