Belarus ????

Roy Ulrich ulrich@rangenet.com
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 15:19:08 -0500

Thanks for your concern, however:  The "dealer" shows these PSO's out of =
the basement of what used to be his store, and by appointment only. I =
can't express more in this forum without getting close to a potential =
legal situation. Suffice to say if he avoids me in the future...wait a =
minute, come to think of it I don't think I've gotten more than a half a =
dozed referrals from him in 17 years. Not much to lose there. The =
customer however can be a lifetime relationship on a regular basis, not =
to mention the positive press via word-of-mouth he/she can provide.=20

Roy Ulrich
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: JWyatt1492@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 9:35 AM
  Subject: Belarus ????

    Hello Roy; =20

        I would strongly suggest,  that you take  Wim,s
  advice.  He has operated his own retail business
  and has been a technician for many years.  In other
  words he has been there, done that. =20
        If you do not,  I fear that you will come to regret=20
  it. This is a  lose -- lose  situation for you if you get=20
  directly involved with the dealer on behalf of your
  costumer.  At  least one,  and  perhaps both  the=20
  seller and buyer in the end, will have ill feelings=20
  toward you.

  Regards, and good luck
  Jack Wyatt=20