piano refinishing

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 11:15:10 EDT

 I don't. I also don't believe water based lacquer knowledge will
help a great number of people.  Therefore, I am dropping the subject.

Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala

   Hi Tommy

     Well, maybe so but since believe I've asked some very direct questions
about it I must say that I've learned a great deal about over this last week.
Frankly for me it could  greatly change  my process and speed up my results
with less effort. Health and safety issues are also reduced with this
product. At this point I can't find a down side.