Walter Piano Company Tour

DBee840388@AOL.COM DBee840388@AOL.COM
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 08:30:22 EDT

mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> I called the Walter Piano Company in Elkhart, IN yesterday and told them I
> would really like to tour their facility. The guy I talked to said that
> they would be happy to accommodate tours July 1, 2 and 3 - that's the
> Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday following the Chicago convention. I am
> planning on heading toward Detroit after the convention, so it's right on
> my way. I'm planning on doing it - likely Monday. Anyone else wanna take
> the tour? Elkhart is about 135 miles east of the convention site.
>
> Terry Farrell

Terry  Your planned trip to Walter Piano is really a good move.  Their people
there are the greatest, starting with Charles, and continuing right on
through their whole organization. The area around Elkhart is very nice with a
real Amish atmosphere and especially great shopping in near by Shipshewana.
For people who like to shop - you could easily spend several days there and
still not get it all done.  Great idea, Terry!

Don Bee, Host Chapter Chair