Belarus

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 14:47:30 EDT

In a message dated 6/9/02 2:14:22 PM !!!First Boot!!!, ulrich@rangenet.com
writes:

> No. I volunteered to stand by and listen on my own dime. This is a young
> family with young children who are potentially getting "took." I don't
> always count every bean - sometimes I look the other way.

How wonderful of you. I applaud your action. Sometimes we do need to "give
somethingback", so to speak,

> By the way - I am not doing any negotiating with the dealer. Never have
> been, never implied that I would. This has always been the decision of the
> buyer as far as I'm concerned, but again:  we have the ability to arm the
> customer with the knowledge needed to deal with the seller. That is part of
> our job description.

Roy.

Somehow, that is the impression you gave. I apologize for bein over zealous
is this case. I hope everything works out, and that the customer get either a
new piano, or a full refund.

Keep us posted.

Wim