10 excuses....

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:29:07 -0400

JMHO, BUT, I can't for the life of me imagine why anyone serious about this profession would not regularly attend the Annual Covention, and/or local regional conventions. Just way too much to miss by not going.

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Kurta" <mkurta@adelphia.net>
To: "PTG List" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 8:19 PM
Subject: 10 excuses....

It would be interesting to poll PTG members (both associates and RPT) as to why they don't attend national conventions.  After going to seven, I seem to see the same faces year after year.  Curious......

My picks for reasons folks don't attend conventions.
    1.  Not interested
    2.  Costs too much
    3.  Too far away
    4.  I know enough already
    5.  I'll lose too much business when away
    6.  I'm shy and not a good mixer
    7.  Can't get away
    8.
    9.                               YOUR CHOICE......
    10.

                  Mike Kurta, RPT