10 excuses....

Mike Kurta mkurta@adelphia.net
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:19:52 -0400

It would be interesting to poll PTG members (both associates and RPT) as =
to why they don't attend national conventions.  After going to seven, I =
seem to see the same faces year after year.  Curious......

My picks for reasons folks don't attend conventions.
    1.  Not interested
    2.  Costs too much
    3.  Too far away
    4.  I know enough already
    5.  I'll lose too much business when away
    6.  I'm shy and not a good mixer
    7.  Can't get away
    8. =20
    9.                               YOUR CHOICE......
    10.

                  Mike Kurta, RPT              =20